The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- Want to get your article, ad, event or PSA in the Iguana?
- Women’s growing political clout
- Update from the CMC
- History and the people who make it: Carnell and Jettie Henderson, and Henry Jones
- Update: Maura Brady Community Garden
- In memoriam: Frederick Pratt (1956-2021)
- Alachua Conservation Trust awarded $5,000 for ADA accessible trail at Serenola Forest Preserve
- The Fellowship of the Springs: A documentary series
- Florida needs state constitutional amendment for rights to clean water
- Gainesville Veterans for Peace announces scholarship winners
- Nonprofit coalition helps residents reduce utility bills
- Health care for some, help for adults who need insurance
- Pine Ridge community canvassing report