The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- Update on the Civic Media Center
- Saving McCarty Woods Conservation Area
- History and the people who make it: Anita Spring
- Eden Maria Faelnar, rest in power
- Safe and affordable housing, renters’ rights update
- Problems with Publix: why we’re boycotting
- The climate change solution that nobody is talking about
- Veterans for Peace offers college scholarships
- The Alachua County Tenants Association: Updates
- Working toward food justice in Alachua County
- Say NO to Nestle!
- ‘Don’t destroy our homes!’
- WGOT can only exist with your help