The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- Support local farms, farmers markets for food security
- History and the people who make it: Victoria Cóndor-Williams
- In memoriam: RIP Terry Fleming
- AC Commissioner responds: why masks are required
- No Memorial Mile this year
- Virtual Peace Poetry reading, Peace Scholarship Awards
- Bond fund supports Alachua County Jail incarcerated
- FGS delivers free food to 300+ Gainesville folks weekly
- From the publisher … Double whammy
- Coping in GVN during COVID-19
- Fix Florida’s unemployment insurance system now!
- Community Immigration Mutual Aid fighting for undocumented workers, families
- New Alachua County collective: Make housing a human right