Lubee Bat Conservancy is excited to welcome everyone to our 17th Annual Florida Bat festival to be held Saturday, Oct. 23 from 10am-5pm.
Admission is $8 for ages 13 and up, $5 for ages 5-12, and kids 4 and under are free. The beer garden costs $25 for online purchases and $28 at the gate — the festival entry is included.
Tickets are available at https://www.lubee.org/event-details/fl-bat-festival-2021. Funds will be used for the Conservancy’s ongoing research, conservation, and community education programs.
At the festival you can view the world’s largest bats, enter a silent auction featuring local restaurant/shop gift cards and Florida zoo tickets, check out the Kids Zone area featuring bounce houses provided by Space Walk of Gainesville and listen to educational talks.
Several festivities are new this year:
- Baby bats – Say ‘hello’ to our five pups born this year.
- Visit our new education center – we are thrilled to announce the grand opening of our new education center.
- New games and vendors – we like to keep things interesting and fun so we’ve added new vendors, along with new games for kids and adults.
- Expanded beer garden and food offerings – Enjoy brews from your favorite local breweries including five newcomers. We listened to our guests and now have food for everyone, including vegan and vegetarian options.
- Live music from Jig to a Milestone.
The festival will be held on the beautiful grounds of Lubee, located at 1309 N.W. 192nd Ave., Gainesville.
For more information, check out our event page at https://www.lubee.org/batfest. Buy tickets at https://www.lubee.org/event-details/fl-bat-festival-2021. D