The Gainesville IguanaThe Gainesville Iguana is a semi-monthly progressive newsletter and calendar of events which first began publishing in October 1986. Through its calendar, directory of organizations, and content, it fosters the growth of movement consciousness and community organizing on issues from local to international.
- Editors’ picks: News that didn’t fit
- Tribute to Bob McPeek
- Gainesville Latino Film Fest, Sept. 8-18
- News from the CMC: Save the Date! Oct. 15, CMC turns 29
- Connie Canney: A life well lived—June 11, 1929 – August 20, 2022
- Modern-day Marjories: Three North Florida environmental journalists blaze trail for Florida nonprofit journalism
- What’s up with the phosphate mining plans?
- Gainesville area events
- Sheila Payne awarded Friends of the Susan B. Anthony Award
- Local ballot measures: One good – one bad
- Save Maguire Village and University Village South
- Alachua County, Gainesville Neighborhood Voices concerned: Gainesville proposes to eliminate single-family zoning
- Birth control access at UF and SFCC: Join campaign for morning-after pill vending machines on campus